Healthy Volunteers for Investigational Drug for Reverse Blood Clotting Time
This trial need healthy volunteers for the investigational drug being developed as a possible treatment to reverse blood clotting time. Route of Administration: IV Infusion.
- Day 1 Admission: March 23,2023
- Day 9 Discharge: April 1, 2023
- 8 hours fasting is required for lab work (only water is allowed)
- If taking medications, bring them to your screening appointment (including prescription, over the counter, herbal supplements and vitamins)
- Bring a valid, non-expired photo ID with you when you attend your screening visit. We accept a valid government issued identification card such as a driver’s license, state issued ID card or passport. You will be required to show this same photo ID at all study visits
- Arrive 30 minutes before your appointment to complete
Up to $5,500
- Healthy Males & Females
- Age: 18-75
- BMI: 18 to 32 kg/m2
Washout from previous study: Have not received another investigational drug within 5 half-lives or 30 days, whichever is longer prior to Day1 (dosing).
If female, be surgically sterile or post-menopausal (no menses for at least 12 months), or if child-bearing potential, must be using an acceptable method of contraception (other than a combination estrogen/progestin hormonal contraceptive) for at least 1 month prior to Day 1, such as an intrauterine device (IUD), implant, or two forms of the following: diaphragm, cervical cap, patch, condom, spermicide, or sponge. In addition, females of child-bearing potential must agree to continue to use their method of birth control for the duration of the study and 12 weeks following discharge from the study.
Females must have a negative pregnancy test, not be breastfeeding or planning to become pregnant during the study.
If male, be surgically sterile, or agree to use appropriate contraception (latex condom with spermicide) when engaging in sexual activity and agree to not donate sperm for the duration of the study and 12 weeks following discharge from the study.