Japanese Volunteers for Upcoming Studies
Pfizer Clinical Research Unit is seeking healthy Japanese volunteers for upcoming studies. Japanese participants help our treatments reach Japanese patients around the world faster and truly make a difference as we strive for breakthroughs.
If we have a study that may be a fit for you, you will be invited to attend a screening visit at our facility in New Haven, CT. If you qualify for the study, there may be a period of up to 28 days before dosing begins.
For specific studies, there may be the following amenities available for our Japanese participants:
- Japanese staff and language support
- Japanese food
- Japanese comic books, games, movies, etc.
- Transportation arrangement or reimbursement
Up to $300
The PCRU is seeking healthy male or female volunteers, meaning that the participants will not have the condition being studied and are in overall good health. In addition to the criteria listed, participants must meet the following requirements:
- Have 4 biologically Japanese grandparents who were born in Japan
- Willing to take a study drug
- Meet study-specific eligibility criteria
- Have a valid SSN or tax ID
- 18-55 Years
There are other requirements for participation in this study. The study staff will explain these to you during the screening process.