Volunteers Needed for Study About Major Depressive Disorder in Adults
Clinilabs is seeking generally healthy adults with a diagnosis of Major Depressive Disorder who are not satisfied with their current antidepressant treatment to participate in our study.
Up to 20 weeks total with approximately 9 total appointments
Participants may receive compensation up to $1,350 for time and participation, and up to $720 travel reimbursement.
- $150 – All visits
- $80 – Roundtrip travel visit reimbursement with receipts (up to $720 total for 9 roundtrip visits)
- Additionally, $1 for answering each App survey
- Between the ages of 18 and 65 years old
- Able and willing to:
- Attend up to 9 visits at our Eatontown, New Jersey OR Manhattan, New York research center
- Complete on-site pre-qualification testing including, but not limited to, medical history review, ECG, urinalysis, and bloodwork
- Maintain a stable regimen of antidepressant medication and psychotherapy, if applicable
- Wear a watch-like device to monitor sleep, activity level (steps), and variation of your heartbeat
- Complete surveys on a smartphone App during the study